PREGMATE 40 Ovulation (LH) and 6 Progesterone (PdG) Test Strips Predictor Kit (40 LH + 6 PdG)
PREGMATE 40 Ovulation (LH) and 6 Progesterone (PdG) Test Strips Predictor Kit (40 LH + 6 PdG) by PREGMATE at Bijc. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. About PREGMATE LH Ovulation Test Strips:The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which is in the urine of normal women will increase dramatically in the middle
Product Description & Reviews
About PREGMATE LH Ovulation Test Strips:
The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which is in the urine of normal women will increase dramatically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The LH increase triggers ovulation which is when the egg is released periodically from normal fertile women. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test. PREGMATE Ovulation Test is a qualitative test used to predict when there is a LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
PREGMATE Progesterone (PdG) Test Strips
PdG (Pregnanediol Glucuronide) is the major urine metabolite of Progesterone. Pregmate PdG Progesterone Test measures the presence of PdG in urine.
PdG levels in urine typically rise 24-36 hours after ovulation. If pregnancy does not occur, PdG levels will return to low levels and menstruation will occur.
If pregnancy does occur, PdG levels will remain high throughout the duration of the pregnancy.
Due to several factors, ovulation may be irregular and may not occur at the same time each menstrual cycle; therefore, PdG urine testing should be performed each menstrual cycle to confirm ovulation.
Did you know?
• The most fertile days are 1 and 2 days before ovulation. The chance of getting pregnant on the day of ovulation is less than 1 in 10.
• With ovulation prediction, the average couple under 35 is pregnant in less than 3 months, especially if they've had sex at the right time every cycle.
• Most overdue babies aren't overdue at all, just the product of late ovulation, and that can lead to needless interventions. Knowing when you are going to ovulate will tell you exactly when you need to have sex to conceive quickly as well as will tell you exact due date.
• There is a common myth that women always ovulate on day 14. In reality ovulation can happen from as early as 7 days after you get your period to 40 or more days afterward.
Features & Highlights
- Easy to use, accurate and highly reliable Ovulation (LH) and Progesterone (PdG) Test Strips. Gives women a greater chance of detecting their fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level - 25 mIU/mL (FDA Standard). Over 99% accurate at detecting your LH surge
- Easy To Test : Immerse the strip into the urine. Take the strip out after 3 seconds. Lay the strip flat. Read results in 5 minutes
- All tests FDA approved. Each test is sealed in individual pouch
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PREGMATE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CO-H2BV-6KDL, ean: 0680031936501,
You will receive: Individual Easy@Home LH OvulationTest Strips and/or individual hCG Pregnancy Test Strips About Easy@Home One Step LH Ovulation Test Strips: The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which is in the urine of normal women willincrease dramatical...
mpn: PPAX1166240, ean: 0633472276897,
For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 3 Retail PackageProduct of Clearblue Easy. Pack o...
By One Step
mpn: 80xOVSTR(W), ean: 0841695101203,
Indications: When a woman is about to ovulate, her body releases a large amount of a hormone called LH (Luteinising Hormone). LH is always present in your urine but the levels increase (surge) in the middle of your cycle, causing you to release an e...
By Marble Medical
PACK OF 3 EACH- FIRST RESPONSE OVULATION DIGIT 1EA...
mpn: 43224-10937, ean: 0614801600002,
Your body, your time is a saliva-based ovulation predictor that utilizes a mini-microscope to indicate levels of fertility by the formation of crystalline patterns called "ferning". This easy to use microscope uses a small saliva sample. As ovulation...