Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the Hi-Fortune 21 lbs Lightweight Transport Medical Wheelchair with Adjustable Armrests and Hand Brakes, Portable and Folding with Magnesium Alloy, 18'' Seat, Red by Hi-Fortune at Bijc. MPN: HM03MS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Q: Why your Hi-Fortune manual wheelchairs are more expensive than other regular aluminum wheelchair? A: We are committed to making the lightest
Product Description & Reviews
Q: Why your Hi-Fortune manual wheelchairs are more expensive than other regular aluminum wheelchair?
A: We are committed to making the lightest manual wheelchairs. So we use magnesium alloy material as the frame of wheelchairs. It's more difficult than ordinary aluminum wheelchair in the manufacturing process. We are also the first seller of magnesium wheelchairs on Amazon.
Q: Why chose the magnesium alloy instead of regular aluminum alloy .Any advantages of the magnesium alloy?
A: Magnesium is the lightest structural metal currently available in the world. Its approximately 33% lighter than aluminum, 50% lighter than titanium, and 75% lighter than steel. It has higher strength, less deformation, good damping performance and long service life. It's environmental friendly, pollution-free and completely recyclable.
The Hi-Fortune Magnesium Manual Wheelchair is easy to maintain and is extremely lightweight. At under 22lbs, it can be easily lifted and great for use when travelling as it folds up small enough to fit in most vehicles. Drive wheels also feature a quick release, making travel and storage easier. Assistants also benefit from dual integrated hand brakes for consistent and reliable control of the chair operator. Swing-away leg rests allows the operator to quickly transfer to and from a seated position. The included seatbelt can be used for less stable operators who may be at a fall risk.
Product Net Weight: 21 lbs
Materials: Magnesium Frame; Solid PU Front Wheels, 12" Pneumatic Rear Tire with Nylon Hub
Folded Dimensions: 32 x 13 x 28 inch (DxWxH)
Unfolded Dimensions: 39 x 26 x 35 inch (DxWxH)
Seat width: 18 inch; Seat depth: 16.5 inch
Features & Highlights
- One of the lightest wheelchairs you can buy! Strong magnesium alloy frame provides stability while remaining lightweight. Great for all kinds of travel, it can be easily checked on the airplane and loaded aboard in the cargo compartment
- Swing-away leg rests and adjustable arm rests allow user to sit closer to tables and desks while the footrests can be completely removed if needed
- Folds down to a small 32 x 13 x 28 inch space, easily fitting in most vehicles or storage. No tools and virtually no assembly required. Simply attach the footrests and back safety rollers and you are done
- Durable and light weight nylon upholstery looks great and is easy to clean. Built in seat belt for additional safety
- Seat width is 18". Total assembled weight is 21lbs. Before ordering, please check your door width to ensure to ensure wheelchair will fit through home doors. Includes a 1 year frame and components warranty against defects
Medical Supplies & Equipment
Health and Beauty
23.6 x 35 x 38.5 inches
30 x 14.02 x 33.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hi-Fortune, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Drive Medical
sku: DR-bls20fbd-elr, mpn: BLS20FBD-ELR, ean: 0822383271200,
A Mobile Masterpiece of Class... Durability and Comfort The Blue Streak Wheelchair with Flip Back Desk Arms from Drive Medical represents a new class of leading-edge mobility enhanced wheelchairs that have been engineered and structured, to not only ...
By Drive Medical
mpn: 796, ean: 0785923779942,
KNEE WALKERS provide freedom of movement for patients with elbow the knee injuries while continuously supporting the injured leg in a proper non-weight bearing position. This unique design ensures the injured leg is elevated and reduces the chance of...
20-30 mmHg Medical Graduated Compression Stockings are suitable for all compression needs. Unlike regular socks, it needs to fit tightly in order to work their magic. Doctor-recommended, therapeutic graduated compression, sometimes more pressure is ...