All-Road Knee Walker Perfect for Getting You Where You Need to Go Despite a Leg or Foot Injury!
Don't let a lower leg injury or amputation keep you stuck in one spot. The Health Port All-Road Knee Walker is specially designed to be a convenient, easy-to-use alternative to cumbersome crutches.
This smooth-operating aluminum walker features:
• A wide wheel base and larger 12-inch pneumatic tires so that you can easily move across a wide variety of terrain, including cobblestone streets, cracked sidewalks, grooved roads, grass, dirt, gravel and more
• A sturdy, heavy-duty frame that is also light enough to pick up and carry. This scooter holds up to 300 pounds
• Adjustable knee pad and handlebars so that the scooter can be used by those from 5'3" tall and above
• For added convenience, it also has two handbrakes, locking parking brakes and a front basket where you can store items you need to bring with you
• Reflective stickers on the frame for safe riding in low light conditions
• Plus, it easily folds up for convenient storage or transportation
In addition this push scooter, which has a black knee pad, black frame and black tires, also comes with detailed and illustrated installation instructions that are easy to follow.
You can have your scooter ready to roll in six easy steps! It works for both right and left legs and is ideal for people with foot, ankle or lower leg injuries or leg amputations below the knee.
To get your aluminum knee walker today, click the add to cart button on this page. Your purchase will be backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee and a one-year limited warranted.