Estriol (E3) - Saliva Hormone Level Imbalance Testing Kit
Estriol (E3) - Saliva Hormone Level Imbalance Testing Kit by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory at Bijc. MPN: 1894. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Estriol is one of the three estrogens produced by the body. Although it's considered to have the least significance due to its weak estrogenic
Product Description & Reviews
Estriol is one of the three estrogens produced by the body. Although it's considered to have the least significance due to its weak estrogenic activity, it shouldn't be ignored. The hormone has beneficial effects for bone density, cardiovascular health, multiple sclerosis, and postmenopausal urinary tract health. However, just like the other hormones in your body, an abnormal level of Estriol can trigger some negative symptoms, such as those listed below. This saliva estriol hormone imbalance testing service is particularly useful during pregnancy to know if your estriol levels are within the expected optimal range. Existing literature mentions that low levels of "unconjugated estriol" in pregnant women may indicate chromosomal or congenital anomalies like Down syndrome or Edward's syndrome. Monitoring your estriol level during pregnancy can somehow give you the peace of mind in terms of how your offspring is developing. This testing service is likewise very helpful to you and your physician in determining if any observed complications are in any way associated with your levels of estriol. It aims to measure the levels of estriol available in tissues and not the circulatory levels within your body. It is accurate, convenient and totally safe to use. Common Signs & Symptoms of Female Estriol Hormone Imbalance: Bone loss, Decreased fertility, Depression, Hot flashes, Heavy or painful periods, Irregular periods, Irritability, Memory lapses, Mood swings, Nervousness, Night sweats, Poor concentration, Sleep disturbances, Tender or fibrocystic breasts, Vaginal dryness, Each service includes: Symptom Checklist on Test Requisition Form Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history Pre-paid, Pre-addressed Return Packaging Vial(s) for collecting saliva Instructions for How to Use Saliva Collection Kit. International Customers will be responsible for shipping the sample to the lab.
Features & Highlights
- Estriol Is One Of Three Estrogens Produced By The Body. Considered To Have The Least Significance Due To Its Weak Estrogenic Activity, It Shouldn't Be Ignored. The Hormone Has Beneficial Effects For Bone Density, Cardiovascular Health, Multiple Sclerosis and Postmenopausal Urinary Tract Health
- It's Particularly Useful During Pregnancy Tto Know If Your Estriol Levels Are Within The Expected Optimal Range. Existing Literatures Mention That Low Levels of "Unconjugated Estriol" In Pregnant Women May Indicate Chromosomal or Congenital Anomalies Like Down Syndrome or Edward's Syndrome
- Symptoms Include: Bone Loss, Decreased Fertility, Depression, Hot Flashes, Heavy or Painful Periods, Irregular Periods, Irritability, Memory Lapses, Mood Swings, Nervousness, Night Sweats, Poor Concentration, Sleep Disturbances, Tender or Fibrocystic Breasts and Vaginal Dryness
- Results In Approximately 7 to 10 Business Days With Lab Analysis.
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva Test For Men and Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: WDOA-264, ean: 0030955350943,
The Dip Card rapidly screens for a broad range of illicit and prescription drugs....
By Identify Diagnostics
Identify Diagnostics Cotinine / Nicotine Drug Test Dip - 200 ng/mL Results in minutes. Model # ID-COT-DIP. Available in packs of 5, 10, 15, 25, or 50 dips. Buy more and save more. IMPORTANT: For frequent heavy smokers, this test may present a prelim...
The QuickScreen 5 Panel Drug test is a fast, easy to use and easy to read drug test made in the USA that has no moving parts, requires no extra steps to acquire results, has a built in timer that will tell you when the result is ready to be read, is ...
By 10 Panel Multi Drug Test Dip Card
mpn: LPT-3104, ean: 0616086535239,
The most convenient method for reliable detection of elicit drugs in urine from the privacy of your own location. Each device is individually wrapped and federally certified accurate and calibrated at Laboratory cutoff levels. Ideal for use at home-w...