Free Shipping Included! Dysphagia Cup Sipper, Straw-insert and Grommet set - Accessory by RoseCupTM at Bijc. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Medical Doctor Gawie and his wife (Registered Nurse) Hannelie Roux dedicated their lives to help others and to enhance the lives of those living with
Product Description & Reviews
Medical Doctor Gawie and his wife (Registered Nurse) Hannelie Roux dedicated their lives to help others and to enhance the lives of those living with a disability or ailment. It was this passion and the desire to find solutions for people with nutrition and swallowing difficulties that lead to the development of the RoseCup. The RoseCup Sipper with Straw Valve, enables the user to drink with less effort. This is due to the ball-valve mechanism. Following the initial suck when fluid is drawn to the top, the effect of the ball valve action, causes the fluid to remain in the spout, ready for the next suck. This revolutionary invention, enables a person with swallowing difficulty to drink effortlessly without exhaustion. As soon as sucking ceases, fluid will flow back to the bottom of the cup. Dysphagia is associated with a wide range of medical conditions and is a result of damage to the nerves and muscles used for swallowing. If untreated, the result may be one of the following: Choking. Aspiration of fluid or food into the lungs (can result in pneumonia). Dehydration and associated conditions. Malnutrition. Low immunity due to poor nutrition and hydration. Depression and anxiety. If you are looking for an adaptive drinking cup perfect in the use for persons with dysphagia, then look no further. The Lifemere RoseCup sipper comes with a 12 month guarantee.
Features & Highlights
- The Straw Valve converts the RoseCup to a feeding device with volume control.
- This insert enables the user to sip effortless. The ball-valve mechanism provides easier sipping once the fluids reach the top of the sipper. As soon as the user stops sipping, the fluid will remain in the outlet ready for the next effort. This is due to the ball-valve mechanism.
- Following the initial sip when fluid is drawn to the top, the effect of the ball valve action, causes the fluid to remain in the outlet, ready for the next sip.
- Used in conjunction with the sipper, the insert, makes drinking at the table while sitting upright easy. No need to tilt head.
- The stainless steel ball-valve in the straw attachment will not rust. Dishwasher safe.
Health and Beauty
2.56 x 1.34 x 3.94 inches
2.09 x 1.73 x 4.61 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by RoseCupTM, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Drive Medical
mpn: RTL3515, ean: 0779709035155,
Drink hot or cold beverages with confidence with the 2-Handle Cup from Drive Medical. The Dual handles make grasping easy while the anti-splash top and spout let you drink with confidence. Durable and strong, the cup is also dishwasher safe.Made from...
mpn: ANH7733U, ean: 0643749315266,
Choose a classic look with these wide-rimmed glasses, tapering down to a solid base. Tasteful panelling below the wide rim provides a convenient grip and a traditional, classic appearance. Specially treated glasses are rim tempered--heat is concentra...